Department: Client Services
Reporting to: Senior Account Manager
Diva has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our award-winning Creative Agency, the creative agency of choice for some of the world’s best games developers, publishers and entertainment brands. We cover every aspect of the creative process, from strategy through to concept creation and delivery across all channels.
This role is ideal for those with strong organisational and creative skills wanting to be challenged by working with interesting people who are experts in their fields.
Sitting within the highly talented Client Services team, and working closely with the agency's Creative Operations, Creative and Strategic teams, this role is critical to facilitating the world class work that our clients, and their consumers, have come to expect from Diva.
You will be responsible for maintaining and strengthening the day-to-day client-agency relationship, managing the operational aspects of client accounts, and responding to briefs by delivering quality creative work across multiple channels, approaching these with both a creative and commercial mindset.
Key to this role will be writing inspirational briefs that meet the clients' objectives and managing the development of creative work through the studio. You will develop a clear understanding of the technical and creative capabilities of the studio teams, ensuring that they best match those capabilities with the needs and requirements of the client briefs.
- Maintaining some of the largest publisher and developer accounts globally. Ensuring you build quality relationships so that Diva are seen as our clients full-service agency of choice
- Developing some of the biggest and best campaigns from ideation to activation, in tandem with studio talent
- Generating accurate cost estimates, confidently communicating to client decision-makers for sign off
- Being the 'go-to' day to day contact for clients
- Delivering best practice client services across all accounts
- Producing client reports and financial performance analysis, identifying opportunities and proposing issue resolution
- Supporting the process of pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients and prospective clients.
- Ensuring projects are started, maintained and completed by the team on schedule and within budget
- Using knowledge and skills to consult with clients and steer the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Attend and input into regular meetings with clients to maintain relationships
- Completing all required administration and time reports
Professional Skills and Experience
- Proven experience working as an Account Manager, or relevant position, within a creative environment. Using an organised and methodical approach to deliver multiple and simultaneous complex campaigns across several disciplines and territories
- Commercially and creatively astute
- Able to coordinate and manage wider agency creative departments, clients, suppliers and external partners
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Responsible and accountable for your own and others’ work, delegating effectively up and down, to balance a varied and demanding workload
- Skilled at evaluating creative work; able to give and receive constructive feedback to support its development
- Knowledgeable and passionate about your clients' business
- The ability to plan and strategise current and future projects
- Excellent written, organisational and oral communications skills
- Adaptable and flexible with a keen attention to detail
- Commercial awareness in relation to costs and account profitability
- Full awareness of a variety of platforms, processes and techniques required to deliver best-in-class strategy and creative
- The ability to work as team coordinator in a busy and stressful environment by keeping calm under pressure, being a clear thinker and problem solver
SERIOUS ABOUT PLAY
We play for keeps
For us that’s all about the long game. We’ve been working at the heart of the games industry for over 15 years, and built a great home where people can flourish. Our team’s genuine passion for the industry results in mind-blowing work that builds ever-stronger relationships with gamers and the gaming community. It also keeps our clients coming back for more.
We champion happiness
We’ve created a positive and supportive environment where people matter. A place that encourages them to think differently, and have fun doing it.
We dream big because that’s where the good stuff comes from
The smartest thinking. The sharpest creative. Like award-winning campaigns for the world’s best loved games developers, publishers and entertainment brands. It’s why clients choose to stay with us for the long term.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Join our team of gaming natives and geek-out with us over all the latest gaming news and events.
- The chance to work with exciting clients within one of the largest and fastest-growing entertainment industries in the world.
- Annual training budget up to 3% of annual salary. As a Diva you'll also receive continued career development support from our management team.
- A stylish, modern workspace with the latest video game consoles, pool table, cinema and arcade machine.
- Company pension scheme.
- Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays. After 4 years service an additional day is added up to 28 days
- Standard hours: 9-5.30pm plus flexible working policy with core hours policy between (10am-4.30pm).
- Hybrid working available: 2 days working from home and 3 days per week in the office.
- Regular company socials, team-building days, birthday 100 club.
Please email AMemail@example.com including your resume / CV and a cover letter.